Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Catching up 'cause I've been neglecting my poor blog for too long

TV Tuesday -- Week 32 - Holiday Habits
The Holidays are quickly coming upon us, what will be on your TV?

1. Any holiday favorites you can't live without?
Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving & Christmas, Rudolph, It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th St., A Christmas Story, The Santa Clause and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

2. Holiday viewing: Parades or Football?
Both, but I also like the dog show

3. What's your favorite holiday TV memory?
When I was 5, after watching Rudolph, I saw a red light in the sky and ran to my parents' bedroom to tell them I saw Rudolph. After coming into my bedroom to see Rudolph, they told me I better get to sleep fast because Santa would stop at our house if was awake. A few years later, a heard my parents talking about finding out the flight schedule at the airport so they could point out "Rudolph" to my younger brother. I imagine that was just in case they missed Rudolph because I know that's what I saw.

~Bonus~ Holiday remakes, are you a faithful fan of the old classics or do you prefer the newer versions?
For the most part, I don't even bother watching the remakes. Could anyone be as good as Natalie Wood? I don't think so.

No comments: