Saturday, November 12, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

Work and NaNo have been keeping me pretty busy. But, both are going well. Actually, work is going better than NaNo, but I plan to catch up this weekend.

One other thing I have to blog about before I forget I good I feel about this (as if I ever could). My friend won a seat on city council! I was so excited when the numbers started coming in Tuesday night. The news guy who was working with me that night had to remind me that I had to be an objective news woman and not say "Yay!" when I went on the air to say he was leading in the polls. Of course, he had to remind himself not to sound too excited, too. We really like this guy. And, we know he's going to try his best to make some positive changes. Besides that, city council meetings are going to be so good now. I kind of want to start covering them again.

OK. Enough goofing off. Back to NaNo'ing. But before I get back, I have to say I'm really happy with this year's novel. It's something different for me. It's really funny (if I do say so myself), and I like it. I don't think I'll even be embarrassed or nervous to share it with people for the first time.

No comments: