Sunday, July 01, 2007

Tag, I'm It

Jawahara tagged me for Eight Random Facts about me, so here they are. (Read at your own risk, preferrably with caffeine to keep yourself awake.)

1.I have a bizarre tendancy to develop crushes on Italian guys named Joe.

2.I'm a news junkie (yeah, big surprise)

3.I can't eat wheat anymore -- not sure yet if it's an allergy or Celiac Disease, but don't want a biopsy to find out. (And, I will suffer through the consequences when I need to have a beer.)

4.I drink pop (or soda, if you will)from a 2-liter bottle -- like it was a 16-ounce. Don't worry. I don't share.

5.I'm addicted to the new espresso bar in town, but I'm trying to keep it in check. Love the German chocolate cake latte grande but, hey, I work in radio so I'm not made o' money, ya know. (Until some XM exec discovers me and signs me to a multi-million dollar contract.)

6.Sometimes I listen to Bill O'Reilly in my car (just to make sure I did what I needed to do to make sure he, and our breaks, play) and I get road rage because of him, not the other drivers.

7.When my favorite guest gets scheduled on my show, I count the days until he gets here.

8.I have 3 pairs of Crocs, and I'm planning to buy more because they're so comfy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Anne, thanks for playing. I'm with you on whipping myself into road rage by listening to Bill O'Reilly...well, at least I was when I was living in the US.