Friday, March 28, 2008

Childish People
or Why I Don't Like Working With Women

First, let me say it's not all women. It's only the childish ones that drive me insane.

Now, I like this guy a lot. I actually had a crush on him that lasted, oh, about a minute-and-a-half. Anyway, he's a newsworthy guy so I have to report on him quite a bit, as does the local newspaper. I have beaten them on several stories concerning him in recent weeks -- the most recent being yesterday.

His girlfriend's name is Amy. This morning, I opened my voice mail. What was on it? A recording of the song "Amy." Did I get angry or sad? No! I laughed at the juvenile lengths this person feels she must go to in order to bother me. I'm only blogging about it because I find it so funny. So, nice try kiddo. And thanks for the laugh!

2 comments:

...just-rambling... said...

I hate that too. I have three immature neighbors that are either so bored with their own lives, or just want a distraction from their own problems that they are frequently starting rumors that get blown out of proportion or making an innuendo that gets turned into a rumor that gets blown out of proportion and just creates unnecessary problems. Grrrrr... What can we do except laugh at their childish behavior?

Anne said...

Exactly. If you don't laugh, you go crazy and they're just not worth it. And, eventually, if they know their not getting to you, they'll move on.