Thursday, June 06, 2002

Well, I'm kinda back. I'm still using Nick's laptop, which can be a pain. But it's better than nothing, right? We didn't expect to be away from our blogs this long, but some wacky stuff happened during the last month or so. We're hoping all the wackiness has passed now. Unfortunately, the heat has crept in and made it very hard to get motivated to do anything. Triple digit temperatures just aren't right. Thank God for a brand new air conditioner though.

Guess what we haven't done inside the new house? Smoked. We're down from 1-2 packs a day to about 5 cigarettes a day -- all smoked outside. Yeah, we rock. Actually, after seeing the gross nicotine stains and feeling the stickiness and just the overall grossness (if it wasn't a word before, it is now) of the apartment because of all the smoking we did there, we vowed to never, ever, under any circumstances, smoke inside the new house. It makes cutting down much easier. Except that I REALLY NEED TO SMOKE RIGHT NOW!!! It's been about 3 hours and I have about 5 to go before I light up again. I'll make it. I might drive Nick crazy, but I'll make it. Or, I could save Nick and just take a nap. That sounds like the best solution.

No comments: