Friday, May 06, 2005

Jennifer Wilbanks Cheeto

With the likeness of The Runaway Bride turning up everyplace else, I figured it was only a matter of time before she showed up in a Cheeto. I further figured I might as well be the one to find this Cheeto and make a fortune on ebay from it. Alas, I spent the 2 bucks for a bag of Cheetos but there was no Jennifer. All was not lost however. I did find a guy holding a golf club. At first I thought it was Tiger Woods. But then Phil Mickelson's name popped into my head so I thought it must be him, not Tiger. And, well, seeing as the likeness was in a Cheeto, it was hard to determine skin color. It was really hard for me to decide how I should present this on ebay. Translation: Who would make me the most money, Phil or Tiger? So, as I was trying to figure this out, I did something really bad. I mistakenly ate the golfer Cheeto. So much for my get-rich-quick scheme. Onto the next bag of Cheetos, I guess.

No comments: