Sunday, May 01, 2005

Wolfman Jack

I have some kind of weird virus or something and I've been really sick and in a fever-induced fog for the past few days so I'm not really sure what day this happened. Anyway, the song "Clap for the Wolfman" was on the radio one morning and it got me kind of confused. I was thinking Didn't he die something like 10 years ago? Then I thought Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he didn't die 'til today. I mean, what other good reason could there be for playing that song? So, I kept digging into the recesses of my brain to see if I could uncover some memory of the death of the Wolfman. I couldn't. So, it's been driving me nuts for days. Is he dead or is he alive? Or was he alive until just a couple of days ago? Because of my altered mental state, I wasn't up to getting on the 'net to look it up until just now, when I discovered that he's been dead for, as I originally thought, about 10 years. So, the question remains: Why the heck was the radio station playing that song?i

No comments: