Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Gotta Love Scoops

Do I mean the Fritos that go well with dip? Although I do like those, that's not what I'm talking about.

Ice cream? Not when it's 2 degrees below zero outside.

I'm talkin' news. I got the scoop I was blogging about the other day! It was big, big, big. And, at the end of my newscasts, I really emphasized "You hear it HERE first."

Ya know, I like picking up the paper, looking at all their "big" stories and saying "Had it. Had it. Had it. Had it."

Well, it's time to go gather more news. :)

2 comments:

joshhatcher said...

uh oh anne.. found your blog... don't post anything bad about me!


i think we ALL are grateful for what you've added to the station...

you keep us all on our toes!

Anne said...

Josh, I would never post anything bad about you ... especially on the "I love my job" blog. How could I find anything bad to say about someone who does such good crow imitations? ;)