Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'll Never Understand Men

I know men say they'll never understand women but, in my opinion, men are way more difficult to understand than women. Before I go any further, I will say that I'm not totally un-shallow. I do have moments when I'd take a guy who looked like George Clooney over the nicest guy in the world, just because I'd enjoy getting all googly-eyed while gazing at him. However, if I knew for sure, no question about it, that there was a guy who was nuts about me, and wanted to spend time with me, and enjoyed conversations with me and, well, you get the idea, there's no way ... no way ... I'd be home surfing online dating sites instead of calling him and asking if he wanted to hang out or something.

When Jay and I were talking about something similar, he said something that made me feel "fantabulous," though. He said if a guy was doing this instead of hanging with me it would be his loss. He takes good care of me. I hope he's still talking to me, though. I smoked while he was still at work, and I'm supposed to give him $6 if I do that. I didn't. Now that I think about it, I saw his truck parked somewhere earlier. I should go see if it's still there, and leave the 6 bucks there.

3 comments:

Uncle Crappy said...

We're trained to be contradictory and confusing. There's a whole chapter in the manual.

Uncle Crappy said...

Anne? I was kidding about the whole "training" thing ... it actually comes naturally to many of us ... Anne? Hello?

...just-rambling... said...

Where are you hiding, Anne?