Friday, March 03, 2006

I Totally Forgot!

How could I forget this is the month I get my royalty checks? It was an awesome suprise, though! One of these days, I'll finish the next book so I can get more "surprise" money.

OK Josh. Don't read this next part. ;)

When I go to the bank (when I have to actually go in), I park on the street behind the bank and go in the back door. (Just habit from when I worked at the paper.) Anyway, as I was parking, I was listening to the radio and they were really funny this morning, so I didn't want to turn it off. So, I was sitting there just listening when I notice a vehicle pulling into the parking lot across from where I was. Everything would have been fine (in terms of me not caring that I saw him) if he didn't smile and wave. And Josh (cuz I know you're reading even though I told you not to. ;) ) I'm tellin' ya, I got all giggly and goofy (or goofi-er, I guess). I need to give him up for Lent. Or, at least the obsession.

Chris just said "This week has seemed like a month." I agree!!! TGIF! Well, in about 9 more hours anyway.

No comments: