Saturday, August 11, 2007

Classic TV?

Remember when Nick-at-Nite and TV Land first started. It was so cool to see all those old tv shows -- Patty Duke, Dick VanDyke, even the Partridge Family. So, um, call me dense, but what makes Extreme Makeover: Home Edition classic tv? It's still on network tv! And, for that matter, isn't America's Funniest Home Videos still on network tv? I don't understand. Or, maybe they're looking for a younger demographic and I'm just too old. I guess that would serve me right for thinking what I think when senior citizens tell me they don't listen to our radio station because of the music. (AM is AC and FM is "high energy rockin oldies") I always want to say to them -- "We don't care if you listen or not. You're not in our demographic." By the way, two words I never thought I'd use in a sentence are "our demographic."

No comments: