Saturday, August 25, 2007

More on the Lovely Perez and Fidel

OK. People who believe that Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that U.S. officials will be holding a press conference shortly to announce the death of Cuban dictator Fidel Castro, deserve to be made fun of. I'm sorry, but, c'mon people. These "sources" said "Castro is dead. We should call CNN. No. Let's call Perez Hilton!"

But, I suppose, when Castro finally does die, Perez will be able to say he scooped everyone. So, next year, in two years, five years, or whenever Castro dies, Perez can say "See? I told you on August 17, 2007!"

And, I know I'm far from the first person to have said this but ... C'mon everyone ... in your best Chevy Chase Weekend Update voice ... "But Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead."

No comments: