Thursday, June 29, 2023

And They Say Women Are Hard to Figure Out ...

 I was going to post about how great it was to spend some time with The Best Friend. 

But he ruined it.

The lunch and dinner and drinks and saying goodnight were all good.

But four days later, I'm pissed.

Our class reunion is coming up and he's in charge of the DJ. He told us to pick 5 songs and he would pass them on. My choices were 1) September - Earth Wind & Fire 2) Piano Man - Billy Joel 3) Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Meatloaf  4) Anything by Elton John because I couldn't possibly pick just one 5) Any song that makes you want to slow dance with me.

His response was along the lines of he wasn't sure I wanted to dance with him because he hasn't danced in a long time and he may have forgotten how. 

Translation: We're not dancing together at the class reunion, Anne.

Well, we're not doing anything else either, bucko.

No comments: