Thursday, June 22, 2023

Judith and Birthdays

 Yesterday was my co-worker Judith's birthday. At some point during the day we were talking about the day she was born and some things her mom told her. That reminded me of a story my mom told me about my Aunt Mary:

Early in her nursing career Aunt Mary worked in the maternity ward of a big-city hospital. At that time there were a lot of abandoned babies. She loved the name Judith so that's what she called all the girl babies. She never had any kids of her own but there are a lot of Judiths out there who have her to thank for their name.

Speaking of birthday's that were yesterday:

One of my besties turned 60. I always think of her as so much younger than I am, but it's actually only 2 1/2 years. *shrug*

GSG's son, who also happens to have a great smile. 

No comments: