Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Bump in the Road

I'm not sure if I've mentioned that my estranged husband and I are attempting to get back together. Well, we are. However, we had a bit of a problem last night at the radio station's post-holiday staff party.

You see, I went to three of his little soirees and we had a good time. So, I figured I would ask him to go to this party. Not a good idea. We weren't there for even a minute when he got angry with me because I had a beer. One beer. After that, I drank Diet Sierra Mist.

He also thought I was flirting with someone, which I most definitely was not. I do happen to like this person a lot, but I was not flirting. In fact, the thought of flirting with this person never even crossed my mind. Ever.

Number three, and I think this is the big one, the last straw, the straw that broke the camel's back. After this one guy had been there for over an hour, someone happened to mention his last name and, well, it was about 5 minutes later that the estranged hubby decided he wanted to leave. Uh, the guy in question is GSG's brother. *sigh*

Yeah. We are going to have a huge problem getting back together if I'm not even allowed to be in the same room with, or talk to GSG's brother, considering that, starting Tuesday, I'll have to talk to him about once a week. *sigh*

No comments: