Friday, February 03, 2006

Make it Stop!

I realize I don't have it as bad as poor Uncle Crappy does, but holy crap ... Make it stop!! This Steelers mania is driving me insane! I was listening to the radio this morning while I was getting dressed and someone requested "Here We Go, Steelers." Ugh! Now that stupid song is stuck in my head, and will be for most of the day. I'm sure that by the time it's out, someone else will request it. Double ugh!

OK. It's only a couple more days. I'm sure I can handle it. I'll be really glad when it's over though. Not just because of the craziness, but because I won't have to worry about mispronouncing Roethlisberger and Polomalu on the air anymore. Why couldn't all of their names be as easy as Bettis?

And by the way ... I do hope they win.

2 comments:

Uncle Crappy said...

It's almost over. Pro Bowl this weekend, Bettis cleans out his locker, Cowher gets his annual back waxing, a new coat of yellow gets painted on the seats at Heinz Field ... we're going to run out of things to cover eventually.

Right? Please?

Anne said...

I think we're almost home free ... unless Polamaulu decides to cut his hair. ... Stop the presses!