Saturday, February 04, 2006

Another Installment of Weird Dreams

Well, I guess it's not really a weird dream except for the fact that it was about the person it was about. I know it was a wish dream. I mean, my brain knows it was a wish dream. But every other part of me wishes it was a premonition dream. I hate that I can't get GSG out of my head! I hate it! Anyway, let's get to the dream.

I had to go to his office for some reason. But his office wasn't where it really is. It was in his house, which also wasn't where it really is. So I was talking to his "assistant," who has never really been that friendly to me, but she was extremely friendly and nice in the dream. (His secretary is great, but the other person just asks as if I'm wasting everyone's time by being there, which I probably am. ... Back to the dream ...) So, the assistant tells me that I could probably fill out the paperwork myself because GSG always tells everyone how smart I am and that I should have been a ... uh, I should have gotten into the profession he's in.

I was really flattered, and surprised, to hear that he said that about me. So, I'm sitting there filling out the paperwork when he comes in. He seemed genuinely happy to see me and after a little chit chat, we went into his office (which wasn't the way his office really looks.) We sat on the couch, chit chatted a little more, then he kissed me.

Next thing I know, we're in his bedroom. Actually, he was in his bedroom, in bed, I was in the bathroom. I went into the bedroom, got into bed with him and we just cuddled and talked and laughed. It was cool, except for the part about me thinking that the sheets were kind of feminine-looking and wondering if he kept them because his ex-wife picked them out.

Anyway, that's the dream. I know it's a wish dream. I also know I should not be wishing for that. Further, I most certainly know I should not be wishing that it's a premonition dream.

How the heck do I stop thinking about this guy?!

1 comment:

joshhatcher said...

anne..

this quote is from 2 corinthians..

i think it makes a lot of sense in this situation..

but the real question is do you really want to stop thinking and dreaming about this person?

if you do.. there is help..

if not, it's not going to be a good thing!

hope this scripture helps..

the key is "taking into captivity every thought, and making it obedient to Christ"


We are human, but we don't wage war with human plans and methods. We use God's mighty weapons, not mere worldly weapons, to knock down the Devil's strongholds. With these weapons we break down every proud argument that keeps people from knowing God. With these weapons we conquer their rebellious ideas, and we teach them to obey Christ.