Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sigh

I talked to GSG's sister a couple of days ago. We haven't talked in a long time, and I forgot how much I like her. Of course she knows I know her brother. Everyone knows I know him. But she doesn't know I'm obsessed with him. So, when she started telling me stuff about him, and stuff he said about me (all good), I was thrilled. I know I shouldn't have been, but I was.

This is so complicated. My estranged husband and I are really good friends. And, one of my favorite things in the world is making him laugh. That's one of my favorite sounds ever. But I'm not entirely sure I want to be married to him. Maybe I'm not finished with my mid-life crisis yet. Or, maybe I just need some closure with GSG. Maybe I need to hear him say "Anne, I really like you, but that's as far as it goes." Then again, he's a bit screwed up, too, so maybe he doesn't know what he wants either. I guess I could come up with some reason to call him and talk for a while. That's always ended up with a couple of drinks & some good talks. We'll see.

I can't think about this anymore. And Chris is playing "Pretty Vegas," so I must crank the volume on the radio and sing!

No comments: