Friday, December 26, 2003

The Friday Five

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year? My first novel, "Contempt of Court," was published.

2. What was your biggest disappointment? An ongoing legal problem has yet to be resolved (after 2 1/2 freakin' years!).

3. What do you hope the new year brings? Bigger sales for the second book than for the first. And ... well, I'll keep the second one to myself although it's the thing I want more than anything else.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be? Yes. I'm going to lose the rest of the weight I want to lose (I've lost 90 & only have about 40 to go. Yay me!). I'm going to try to not obsess over things as much. I'm going to try to be a better person.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve? Don't have any yet. Did I mention "stop procrastinating" as one of my resolutions? lol



No comments: