Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Of Editing, Rewriting and Great Smiles

I'm in the final editing/rewriting phase of my second novel. Great Smile Guy has helped so much with some technical questions I had. He even had some suggestions about a little twist I could add to the story. They were really good suggestions, by the way. Another guy, let's just call him Great Smile Guy #2, is proof-reading for me. He gave me some really good suggestions today, too. In fact, when I was implementing some of his suggestions my fingers couldn't even keep up with my brain because the ideas were flowing so fast.

I would say I'm a lucky gal to have two guys (with great smiles) who are so willing to help me and make my book even better than I thought it could be. Now let's hope the book buying public likes the Great Smile Guys/Me collaboration and makes "Two Week Notice" a best-seller. I guess we'll have to wait 'til September to see if that's gonna happen.

No comments: