Monday, December 29, 2003

My Nephews

We did the Christmas thing with my nephews yesterday. They are so cute! I could only afford one gift each for them this year, but they were all a big hit. The only PlayStation2 game Adam really wanted was Jeopardy!, which he got from good ol' Aunt Anne. We had fun playing it, too. I got Alex Kasey the Kinderbot & it didn't take him long to figure out how to get straight to the ABC song. It's his favorite song in the world. He's 2. (He'll be 3 in February.) I had such a good time watching him play & learn. Then there's Aaryn. He's 1 1/2. I got him a ride-on John Deere tractor that plays music if you push the right button. He loves music (He just walks around singing to himself. It's cute.) and found the button right away. He couldn't get the tractor out of the box fast enough. He loves ride-on toys. I'm happy that they all liked what I got them & that they all had a good time visiting. I wish I could see them more often. Oh yeah. lol Aaryn got new sneakers for Christmas. They light up when he walks & he just thinks he's the coolest thing on two feet now. lol I gotta admit he is pretty cool.

No comments: