Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Tuesday is Chooseday

For the next year, would you rather:

1.give up sweet foods (anything naturally or artificially sweet) OR gain 40 pounds because you didn't? Give up the sweets! I lost almost 100 pounds this year. Ain't nuthin' gonna make me gain it back!

2.taste nothing but the flavor of oranges OR only wear the color orange (all the way down to your underwear)? I think I'd cope better wearing the orange, although someone will have to give me the money for a new wardrobe. I think I only have 2 oranges things.

3.shout obscenities at every person who pisses you off (so loud that anybody within earshot turns to look) OR punch one person a month who pisses you off? I'll go for the punching one person a month. Too many people piss me off these days & I'd probably end up with laryngitis if I went with the other option.

4.cry uncontrollably whenever you get a bill (at a store or restaurant) OR fart noticeably every time you laugh? Cry. And, you're welcome.

No comments: