Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Just stuff

I'm sad about Jerry Orbach. I'm sad about the tsunami, and I wish there was more I could to help besides sending money. I'm sad that Erica lost her baby. I'm sad that my Mom is never going to get better. I'm sad that Nick's Mom isn't going to get better. I'm sad that the GSG thing isn't working out. I'm sad that I don't have time to do all the stuff I want to do. I'm sad because I don't get to see Steve as much as I want to.

But, I'm not depressed. Just sad.

However, I am happy because I didn't gain as much weight as I thought I did over the holidays. I can still zip up my jeans. Yay me. I'm happy because (I hope!) I'll get to see my nephews this weekend. I'm still happy that the Editor's Pet and Sweet Girl asked me to go out with them Monday. I happy that the Bills gave me hope after all. I happy that we're getting a break from winter weather & it's gonna be in the 40s and 50s for the rest of the week.

Anyway ... Jaeger Bombs are the new coffee. I wish! I could go for starting my day with a couple of them. Big thanks to Sweet Girl for introducing me to them.

Update on yesterday's 16-year-old moment: The sports guy said he forgot to talk to the coach about me. However, I could have sworn that I heard him say "She's here right now." Could have just been my imagination, though, I guess. Anyway, the sports guy said he will talk to the coach about me next time they talk, which probably won't be 'til next Wednesday. I guess I can wait that long. I wonder how much weight I can lose by then. Not that it should matter. If he likes me, he likes me. It shouldn't matter that I need to lose a couple of pounds, especially if the sports guy can somehow throw into the conversation that I've lost 125 pounds so far & I'm still working on it.

Okay. I have to go put my clothes in the dryer. I may just write more after that.

No comments: