Wednesday, December 01, 2004

More angel stuff

I was going back to work after my dinner break last night. I parked on the street, across the street from the building. I distinctly remember saying "I better turn these lights off so I don't forget & end up with a dead battery. Then I turned the lights off. There were a couple of cars in the road, and it was raining, so I waited in the car 'til they passed so I wouldn't have to wait to cross the street. After the cars passed, I opened my door and heard the "ding-ding-ding" warning that something wasn't turned off in the car. I closed the door again and, just as I did, another car came whipping around the corner and came within probably 2 inches of my car. If I had gotten out of the car & was standing there, I would have gotten hit by the car and my car door would have been ripped off. So, what was the "ding-ding-ding?" The lights were on.

Now, tell me I don't have a guardian angel.

No comments: