Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Way late, but ...

I feel like doin' The Mambo

1. What was the best album released in 2004?
Songs About Jane - Maroon 5

2. What was the best single released in 2004?
Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows

3. What new (or new to you) artist did you discover this year?
Dashboard Confessional (They're new to me. I'm old. ;))

4. What was the best video made this year?
It's hard to pick just one but, Bowling for Soup's 1985 makes me smile.

5. What was the best concert you attended this year?
Did I attend a concert this year?

6. What was the musical scandal that amused you most?
The Ashlee Simpson SNL lip sync thing. The Janet Jackson boob thing was amusing for a while 'til people starting taking it too seriously. It's a boob, folks!

7. What song or album that you discovered this year would you recommend to us?
Songs About Jane - Maroon 5


No comments: