Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm a Sick, Sick Woman

So, I went the convenience store this morning to get a pumpkin spice cappuccino. When I left, got in my car and started pulling out of the parking lot, I noticed that if I made my usual left turn, there would be school busses in front me. Not that I was in a hurry or anything, but I didn't want the busses in front of me, so I turned right. As I was stopped at the red light, I noticed a familiar-looking SVU driving toward the intersection. Apparently, he noticed my car, too, because he did a double-take toward me as he drove by. But, as is usually the case with me, I thought it was wishful thinking, or my imagination that he would give me a second look. I've been thinking about him more than usual lately, so I thought maybe it wasn't him after all and I just wanted it to be him. So, I did a quick drive by his office to see if it was really him. Sure enough, there was GSG unlocking his office door.

Why does that make me a sick woman? Well, one of the reasons is that, obviously, I'm still obsessed with this man and I'm driving myself nuts with it. But the main reason is that I decided to post about that before I posted about this ...
I got the job!

I filled out the paperwork yesterday and I start here Monday. I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I can't seem to open the link. Is it just me? Congrats anyway!

Anne said...

It's the local radio station. Their site was down yesterday but, it should work now.

And thanks!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new job! Good luck.

Jawahara