Tuesday, June 08, 2004

TV Tuesday

1. Do you watch daytime talk TV? If so, which shows do you watch? Do you prefer the calm shows like Oprah or the wilder side like Jerry Springer?

I watch daytime talk shows when I have time & when I'm in the mood. My favorite is "Ellen," and I wish I had the time to watch her everyday. I watch "Oprah" if I'm home and she has an interesting topic. I watch Montel if I'm home & Sylvia Browne is on. I watch Dr. Phil if he has an interesting topic, especially weight loss shows.

2. Which daytime talk TV show would you like to be on? What would the topic be?
"Dr. Phil." Weight loss. (115 & counting) Or Oprah. My books.

3. Is there a daytime talk TV show you miss that's no longer on the air? Is there someone you'd like to see get a daytime talk TV show?
I wouldn't say I miss it exactly, but I did like Rosie O'Donnell during the first few years. I liked Letterman when he had a morning show, too. Man! That was a long time ago!! I can't think of anyone I'd like to see get a daytime talk show.

~Bonus~ Before talk TV took over game shows ruled the airways during the day, which do you prefer? Or are you a soap opera fan?
I think I watched every game show that every aired. I don't know if I had a favorite. As for soap operas -- I've watched "All My Children" since 1970 and still do whenever I can.

No comments: