Monday, February 07, 2005

Everything but the game

I didn't really watch the Super Bowl. I did some sketching and drawing during the game and just watched the commercials and the halftime show. After that, I channel surfed for a while so if there were any good commercials after halftime, I didn't see them.

I think the two best commercials were P. Diddy and the Pepsi truck and FedEx. The "Stayin' Alive" Pepsi commercial, with the hunky guy, Cindy Crawford and Carson Kressley (sp) was good, too.

The halftime show was OK but simply because it was Paul McCartney. How can Paul McCartney not be good? But it was rather bland and safe.

I hope all the stars who are asked to sing the National Anthem from now on and want to make it "their own" saw and heard the military people do it. That is the way that song is supposed to be sung. Although, I will admit Whitney Houston did a nice job before the Bills/Giants game. Could be I was over emotional, though.

No comments: