Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Odds 'n' Ends

This could very well be my new favorite line from a movie:

"It’s also possible for a lawyer to be just plain stupid, isn’t it?" -- Henry Fonda in Twelve Angry Men

Or maybe this one:

"One minute you're an attorney, the next you're an imbecile." -- Regarding Henry The next line is something like "Not such a big stretch" or something like that.

Anyway, I wasn't planning on staying up to watch James Denton on The Tonight Show the other night. I just wanted to see Kirstie Alley but, I stayed up anyway. I'm glad I did because Denton had a really good line. During his interview he was talking about kissing Teri Hatcher for the first time. He was nervous and he knew it had to be good and they had to have chemistry or he was outta there because " ...the show's not called 'Desperate Plumber."

No comments: