Sunday, February 13, 2005

Matchmaking

Just for laughs I went to e-harmony.com and filled out the personality profile. It's been 8 days and they've only found one match for me and, frankly, I'm not interested in even meeting the guy. Their ads say the people they match you with will be perfect for you. Maybe I'm more screwed up than I thought I was if they can't find someone for me.

Also, just for laughs, I went to Catholicmatch.com to see what they could do for me. Part of their personality profile includes questions on how you feel about some of the church's teachings. One question is on whether you believe in pre-marital sex, which the church does not. I, on the other hand, do. I browsed some of the profiles and not one of the guys I found believes in pre-marital sex. Are they serious? Does that mean that these guys, between the ages of 40 and 50, have never had sex? Call me selfish and self-centered but, I'm not going to get married again so I can have sex with a 47-year-old virgin.

No comments: