Wednesday, February 02, 2005

St. Theresa

I'm doing the St. Theresa thing again. It worked well last time & she gave me some answers and peace of mind. So, I did the prayers and, as I was walking (it was sunny & almost 50 degrees here. Yay!), I kept wondering if she'd send me a rose as a sign the way she did the last time. The first time I did this, on the first day, a woman walked out in front of me so I could see the back of her jacket, which had a pink rose on it. Today, I kept saying to myself I wonder if it'll be this .. or that ... or whatever. Then I remembered the sign is supposed to be unexpected. If I kept trying to figure out what it was going to be, it wouldn't be unexpected, right? So, somehow, I managed to get it out of my head for a couple of minutes. What happened? A florist truck drove by. What's the florist's logo? Two yellow roses.

No comments: