Saturday, May 22, 2004

BlogMaze

This is my first time doing BlogMaze. I hope I did it right.

So Very Posh
I hadn't heard this until I saw it on Lynda's blog. Is Andy Kaufman really alive? If he is -- if this is real -- he's a genius.

And She Said
nice review of Shrek 2

Deep Thoughts
I really liked Adelle's post on tipping. "I am going to start asking for tips when people want my opinion, ask to borrow something, etc.


Aged & Confused
Yvonne's post about the death of an online friend really touched me. One of my online friends died several years ago. Although I never met him in person, I think of him often and I miss the fun we used to have in Yahoo! chat. I hope ya know that Mark! <3

Tales from the Left Hand Path
Very interesting read. "No one likes a vagina more than I do."

No comments: