Sunday, May 23, 2004

Dreaming

I had this weird dream ... I'm sure Sylvia Browne would say it was a "wish dream." Anyway, I was at work & doing an update on a story that had been written a few years ago. There were a few quotes from Great Smile Guy (he is so quotable) in an old story I was using for background info. I didn't know if I was allowed to use the direct quotes (In the dream, I didn't know. IRL I know.) so I thought I would ask this woman who used to be the city editor. We used to be really good friends, but have since drifted apart (more fallout from the midlife crisis/nervous breakdown). She answered my question, then we started talking and it was almost like old times, and felt as if we could get back to the way things were before. That, I think, is what made it a wish dream. I miss her.

No comments: