Saturday, May 22, 2004

I'm trying to be good

There's this person I went to high school with who had a crush on Steve, too. I hate strongly dislike this person. Always have. Probably always will. I've heard rumors over the past few months to the effect that she & Steve are best friends and if he wasn't married ... blah, blah, blah. As far as I know, it's not true. I'm pretty absolutely sure he would have at least mentioned her name once in the e-mails we send each other daily. Anyway, back to my point. I've seen this person a few times since I knew Steve & I were going out to dinner. Although I've wanted to say "Hey bitch, guess who I'm going out to dinner with on Tuesday?" I haven't said a word. I decided I'd rather she find out some other way. Wouldn't want to rub it now, would I? ;)

No comments: