Thursday, May 27, 2004

Wednesday Whatevers

1. Should somebody be your enemy if they are your parents' enemy? Why?

It depends. If I know why a person is my mom's enemy I might consider not be friendly to that person. However, my mom tends to hold grudge for-ever. There's a woman who did something to her sometime in the mid-70s and she still doesn't like her. I don't know what it was and, personally, I don't care. Maybe it's wrong for me not to care, but I don't. This woman is the nicest, sweetest woman and she's always been wonderful to me.


2. Why do you answer memes?

There aren't many I answer regularly. I look at the questions every week, and if the questions intrique me and I feel they give some insight into who I am, I answer them.


3. Do you use net slang or type correctly?

Most of the time I answer correctly, but idk sometimes when I'm lazy I use slang.


No comments: