Tuesday, May 18, 2004

TV Tuesday

1. What is your favorite TV theme song?
"Where Everybody Knows Your Name" -- Cheers

2. Which song drives you crazy enough to hit mute on the remote?
I really can't think of a song that drives me that crazy but whenever I hear the "Sanford & Son" theme I change the channel becasue I hate the show.

3. Which song are your proud to say you remember (most of) the lyrics to???
There are SO many I remember all the lyrics to. One night Nick & I stayed up for hours singing TV theme songs. Among them were The Jeffersons, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, The Partridge Family, The Brady Bunch and ...

~Bonus~ Put the lyrics on your page (from memory), and I'll list you next week in the TV Tuesday Theme Song Hall of Fame. Don't forget to leave a comment so I'll know you posted!

This is it. This is life -- the one you get -- so go and have a ball.
This is it. Straight ahead and rest assured you can’t be sure at all.

So while you’re here enjoy the view keep on doing what you do
So hold on tight we'll muddle through one day at a time.

So up on your feet. Up on your feet. Somewhere there’s music playing.
Don’t you worry none. We’ll just take it like it comes. One day at a time.

~~~

Actually, my favorite lyrics are from "WKRP in Cincinnati" but Isabella already posted that & I didn't want to cheat :)

No comments: