Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Great Smile Guy

I've known for years it was more than his killer smile. Actually, the first thing that attracted me to him was his sense of humor. Second, his intelligence. Third, the way his entire face lights up when he talks about his kids. So, I'm really not that shallow. But I noticed something today that I never noticed before: His voice makes my knees turn to jelly. I love listening to him talk, and now I know it's not just because of what he's saying. However, there is one thing he said tonight that, had I been wearing jeans instead of a skirt, woulda made me cream 'em. He called me "my dear." *sigh* *swoon* *smile* I do believe I haven't stopped smiling since he said it.

I hope his daughter never finds this blog because, well, idk, I just think she'd be apalled if she saw this and figured out someone was this nuts about her dad. But ... /whine I just can't help it. /end whine.

No comments: