Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another installment of Weird Dreams

I was standing on Main Street watching a "parade" of zombie-like creatures. When the zombies stopped parading, I knew my friend and I were supposed to meet up with another friend. We thought we saw her go into a bar, so we went there, too. She wasn't there but we sat at the bar anyway and each ordered a glass of Busch. Why it wasn't Bud Lite or Mich Ultra, I don't know. Anyway, at one point, Keith Olbermann came out of the back room and asked all the customers if everything was ok. When we all said we were fine, he disappeared. Then my friend and I decided to leave. When she stood up, I noticed that she left a $15 tip (3 $5 bills) on the bar. I thought I should do the same, so I reached into my pocket but only had one $5. I was really embarrassed, so I thought I would try to sneak out before anyone noticed. But on my way out, I ran into a guy I knew. He was wearing a Fransican Friar's robe. I asked him why he was dressed that way and he told me he was in rehearsals for "Nunsense."

That's it.

No comments: