Friday, April 19, 2002

The Friday Five

1. What's your favorite TV show and why? "Six Feet Under" because it's so different from anything else that's on. The characters are so quirky and interesting. Also, just when you think you have something figured out concerning something in a character's life, the story takes a different turn or they do something completely opposite of what you thought was going to happen. This is a bit sick and wrong, but I also like seeing how the person at the beginning of the show is going to die.

2. Who is your favorite television star? I don't know if I have a favorite television star. There's really no one that I have to see every week. But if I have to choose, I guess I'll say Steven Van Zandt.

3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? It was a tie between "The Brady Bunch" and "The Partridge Family." I also really liked "Starsky and Hutch."

4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now? "Law and Order." Hasn't it been on since the late '60s or something? It sure seems like it. Seriously, during the first few seasons I loved it. For a while it was my favorite show. But now it's like it's the same thing over and over.

5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? "George Lopez." Does that count even though it just started a few weeks ago? The episode with Sandra Bullock had me laughing so hard! Even the shows without her were funny though. I hope ABC gives it a chance and keeps it around.

No comments: