Tuesday, April 09, 2002

My first Tuesday Too, which I did mainly because of the first question.

1.) What's your opinion on age ranges and intimate relationships? Does it matter? Is it okay for the man to be older, but not the woman? How much older is too old?
I don't think age matters. If two people are in love, they're in love. Nick is 13 years younger than I am so, naturally, I think it's perfectly fine for the woman to be older than the man. It's funny, though. Before I told Nick how old I was (remember, we met on the 'net) I was really freaked out about him thinking I was too old. I knew he was 27 and I thought that would be too much of a difference. But when we got into the conversation that lead to me telling him my age, his guess was pretty close. He said 37 or 38. I had just turned 40. So, here I was all nervous and stuff, and it really made no difference to him at all.

2.) Should stem cell researchers be given the green light?
I go back and forth a lot on this. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I can see the advantages.

3.)Googleclimbing, (similar to a googlewhacking) but now your job is to make your site come up as the first result, or at least on the first page of google's results. Ideally you want your site to be #1 of thousands, tens of thousands or if you really want to impress us #1 of millions of results! You may use up to four words, but they may not be in quotation marks.
california blog = #3 of 2260

No comments: