Saturday, April 13, 2002

I had a bad anxiety attack last night, shortly after I laid down to sleep so I'm feeling a little slow and out of it today. It seems the anxiety attacks are coming closer together and are getting worse. I used to have them every couple of months or so, and it was usually related to PMS. Now, I'm not sure what's causing them. But last night was bad. Besides feeling as if I wanted to jump out of my skin, I had itches in places I just couldn't scratch effectively, like in and around my eyes and ears and in between my fingers and toes. It felt as if spiders were crawling all over me. Also, when the fan blew on my face I felt as if it was sucking my breath away. But I couldn't keep the fan off because I'd get too hot. I kept tossing and turning, trying to get into a comfortable position. I wanted to get online and blog about it, but I didn't think I could sit still long enough to write. I don't think I could have put together a coherent sentence at that point anyway. I don't know what time I finally fell asleep, but I remember birds singing.

No comments: