Saturday, January 08, 2005

I worry myself sometimes ;)

The coach's team lost the game (miserably). It was an away game so he didn't get home until 2 1/2 hours past his bedtime. Then, he couldn't find a parking space. He needs a woman (namely, me) to help him deal with these things. The woman (again, me) could probably find a way to make all his problems go away, at least for a couple of hours. How do I know what time he got home and that he couldn't find a parking space, you ask? It just so happens that I was walking past his house just as he was getting home. Yes, I swear it was just a coincidence (*cough* *cough*). It's not like I'm stalking him or anything. It's totally possible that I could have been just taking a walk at that time of night.

Anyway, at work we were talking about someone (other than me) who hasn't had a date in a while. One of the wittiest, most clever women I know said she doesn't consider this person heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual or even asexual. She considers this person "egosexual" and says if there isn't a full-length mirror above the bed, it's probably on the bathroom door so this person can practice self love and not feel so alone.

So, kids, the new word is egosexual. Remember it. Use it. Pass it on.

No comments: