Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunday Brunch

I haven't done this for a long time, so here are a few of them.

Sunday, January 30

Books
"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them." -Mark Twain

1) Do you use bookmarks? Yes.
2) What is your favorite book? To Kill a Mockingbird
3) Who is your favorite author? Me. Just kidding. Really it's James Patterson ... and William Shakespeare.
4) What is the movie you feel is the most authentic version of a book? I really can't think of one that didn't disappoint me.
5) Is there a book you wish they would make into a movie and why? Actual Malice by Me. #1 Because the fame & fortune would be nice ;) #2 It's a good story that I think would translate well to film.

Sitcoms
"I can think of nothing more boring for the American people than to have to sit in their living rooms for a whole half hour looking at my face on their television screens." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

1) What sitcom have you seen every episode of? Too many to name, I think, which is kinda sad and says a lot about my life. lol But let's see ... I Love Lucy, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Wings, Cheers, All in the Family
2) What sitcom makes you laugh until you cry? None now, really, but I've laughed til I cried a couple of times at All in the Family
3) What sitcom do you wish had not been cancelled? None. They all run their course & I'm fine with that.
4) What sitcom do you wish they WOULD cancel? Scrubs. I don't get the appeal.
5) Who is your favorite sitcom character, either past or present? Lucy Ricardo, Mary Richards and Brian Hackett (from Wings)

"If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other." -Carl Schurz

1) Do you have a neighbor that just drives you insane? YES!!!! She won't freakin' shut up! And it seems that 9 out of 10 times that I come out of the house she walks out of her house and wants to chat. Ugghhh!!!
2) Does one of your neighbors have something about their home that you covet? Nope.
3) Do you have a neighbor on your street that neglects their home, pure and simple? Not anymore.
4) Is there a neighbor on your street with interesting decorating habits? I don't know about interesting but annoying? Yes. The aforementioned neighbor who drives me insane is the tackiest holiday decorator on the planet.
5) Do you have a neighbor on your street that you find attractive? YES! Well, if being able to see the coach's house from my backyard counts.

Thanks Erica!

No comments: