Wednesday, January 26, 2005

New game plan

OK. Here's my new plan. I'm going to stop obsessing & wait 'til the coach's season is over before I do anything. He must be really preoccupied & frustrated right now, which probably means it's not the best time for him to be thinking about women -- even a woman who just wants dinner and/or a movie. His team has lost 11 games this season by a total of about 25 points. I know I'd be frustrated if I was the coach. I think I'd rather lose by 10 than by 1 or 2 the way they've been doing. But, if I'm not mistaken, there are only two seniors on the team this year so he's got something to build on for next season.

Anyway, I had a dentist appointment this morning. No big deal, but now the Novocaine is wearing off & I hate that feeling. I want pizza. Too bad I couldn't eat it now. I'd end up biting my tongue again. After the dentist, I went to Dairy Queen & got a peanut butter cup blizzard. I kept thinking I felt something weird in my mouth. Yep, it was my tongue I kept biting down on. That's gonna feel good once the Novocaine wears off.

No comments: