Saturday, July 30, 2005

Drinkin'

I'm supposed to take it easy on drinking anything cold, carbonated or caffeinated until my digestive system is back in normal working order, and it's getting pretty close, mostly because I've been very good about doing what I'm supposed to do. I've had 3 or 4 cups of coffee, but that was on days after I didn't get any sleep and needed to be awake. I also had a couple of beers with The Best Friend a few weeks ago. Except for that, I've been drinking only water and a cup of herbal tea every now and then. But I'm so sick of water! I already drank 3 16 oz. bottles today & couldn't do another one. So, I looked in the refrigerator to see if there was anything else I could drink. To my surprise, I still had a tiny bottle of Pinot Grigio. Despite the fact that it's only 2 in the afternoon, I'm drinking it because it reminds me of The Best Friend and last summer when we saw each other in person for the first time in years.

By the way, The Best Friend is back and he e-mailed. He's so good.

No comments: