Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Real World

You know you're getting older when you'd rather do the father of a "Real World" roommate than the roommate himself. On the other hand, I am still watching "The Real World," so that must count as something toward the youth factor.

This is the first season I've watched since the first 2 or 3 episodes of Hawaii. I don't know why I find this group of roommates so compelling. It's probably because all but one are there for one reason: To hook up. It'll be interesting to see who hooks up with whom and how much they end up hating each other by the time it's over. One more thing: Wes is every guy in college I hated.

On a semi-related note: I'm so looking forward to "Big Brother 6" tonight. I know it's dumb and unrealistic, but I'm addicted anyway. Let the scheming begin!

No comments: