Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Obligatory Wednesday Big Brother Post

I'll say it again: Kaysar rocks! I feel sorry for Maggie, though. I don't know how many times last night she said something along the lines of "I'd never ask Cappy (Eric) to do anything that would force him to break his word." What she doesn't realize is that, in week 1 he broke his word to Kaysar; in week 2, he broke his word to Michael; in week 3, he broke his word to James. Then he gets angry with Kaysar for breaking his word? Hypocrite! He's a liar and a dirty player, whether Maggie sees it or not. Not that there's anything wrong with lying in that game. Remember Will in season two? Brilliant! The difference is: Will was so good at playing the game, and he told everyone he was lying. It was so funny that they believed his lies but didn't believe him when he told the truth and said he was lying. Anyway, back to BB6. If everything goes as planned and Eric is evicted tomorrow, I think (for once) the post-eviction Julie Chen interview will be interesting. I'd really like to hear Eric's take on where he thinks he went wrong.

No comments: