Friday, February 22, 2002

Here's my Friday Five:

1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well? Virgo. Some parts of it fit, some don't.

2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received? Does "nothing" count? Several years ago, that's what I got. I did, however, get a card as an afterthought.

3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received? It was more than one gift. Our family started a tradition last year: We go to dollar stores and fill up a big gift bag with all kinds of cool stuff. (Dollar Tree rules! lol) So, instead of one present, we get lots. Last year was the first time for me. It was great. *s* The same year, I got a birthday page from RAOK. RAOK rocks!

4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far? It's a toss up. Last year was amazing because it was my first birthday with Nick. But my 21st birthday was awesome. I share my birthday with one of my best friends from college. (Another friend's birthday is four days before ours.) The weekend we turned 21, Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes played a concert at our college and it was soooo cool! It was as if they were doing "We're Havin' a Party" just for us.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? I'm going to work a little and probably get caught up on some house cleaning. We talked about maybe going out to look at houses we want to buy, too. That would be cool. Beyond that, I don't think we have any plans.

No comments: