Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Here's Tuesday's This-or-That:

January or July? When I was in Pennsylvania, it was July. Now it's January. Although, our anniversary is in July, so that's a point in its favor.

Email or letters? E-mail. It's faster, easier and cheaper. I don't know what I ever did without it.

Milk or orange juice? Orange juice. I can't stand the taste (or smell) of milk.

Brunette or blond? Brunette

Digital or film camera? Film, but I'm sure that's because I haven't used a digital except at the old job.

Camping or hotel? Hotel

Pencil or pen? Pen, although I prefer a keyboard to both

Rollerblading or roller skating? Roller skating. I haven't tried Rollerblading.

Fly or drive? Drive. I hate everything about flying except that it gets me to where I'm going faster.

White or black? I don't think I have a preference. Depends on my mood, I guess.



No comments: