Monday, February 18, 2002

Here's my Monday Mission:

1. What's the one thing you hope your Mother never finds out about you? If I posted it here, someone might tell her, so I better not say.

2. Hair can just out-of-the-blue start growing on the most unusual places on our bodies? What is the oddest place you've had hair begin to grow? My neck. *sigh*

3. What do you think happens to us after we die? I hope we go to heaven. But for anyone living in Georgia, it's hard to say.

4. Skydiving, mountain climbing, bungee jumping, these are all pretty extreme and exciting experiences? Have you ever risked your life for that type of a thrill? Does flying cross country on USAir count?

5. What (if any) illegal drug do you think should be legalized? Care to explain? Marijuana. It has many medicinal purposes.

6. Have you ever felt like you were under attack from a "dark force?" What happened? Yes. A friend told me how to combat the "dark force" by thinking about white light and other things. It worked, and the dark force never bothered me again.

7. Before my Dad passed away, we were all able to give some thought to his funeral together. At his service we decided to play the "Love Theme from Somewhere in Time." What music would you like played at your funeral? "Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding." I know I've thought of others that would be appropriate, but I can't think of them right now.

BONUS:[slightly revised] There was blood and a single gun shot, but just who shot who? I'm not sure, but it was somebody at the Copacabana.




No comments: